MyXOHome Oval Cast Iron Frying Pan / Skillet with Handles (1 Skillet)
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet With Assist Handle, 10.25", Black
$14.88 in stock
3 used from $13.09
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 10.25 Inch Cast Iron Skillet
- Assist handle for better control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - Utopia Kitchen (1, 12.5 Inch)
$24.95 in stock
1 used from $19.15
- Cast iron cookware is less smoother than the Non-Stick cookware.
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a cast iron skillet can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Hand wash even before first use and dry immediately; rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
- Allow cast iron skillet to cool completely before washing them in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dishwashing liquid soap; it is not dishwasher safe
- Its superior heat retention will keep your mouth watering food warm for a long time
Lodge L10SKL Cast Iron Dual Handle Pan, 12 inch,Black
$19.92 in stock
1 used from $37.50
- With ample cooking surface and an ergonomic dual-assist handle design, this 12” Lodge cast iron skillet is at home in the oven, on the stove top, on the grill or over the campfire.
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking, Lodge Cast Iron cookware is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
- A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons it’s cast iron cookware with 100% vegetable oil, no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your cast iron cookware, the better the seasoning will get.
- Lodge Cast Iron skillets are considered an essential kitchen tool by leading chefs and generations of home cooks. It’s the right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise or fry.
- Suitable for use on all heat sources Oven, Gas or Electric stovetop, induction, campfire, BBQ. Not suitable for use in the microwave.